The museum is fully disabled accessible and has adapted WCs and induction loop facilities at the reception desk. Two lifts serve the first floor and most door openings are freely navigable.
- The main entrance to the museum is flat and is accessible to everyone.
- If you require any assistance, museum assistants are on hand to help.
- Accredited assistance dogs are welcome in the museum.
- The ground floor includes the Buckinghamshire Displays, Georgian Room and Special Exhibitions Gallery.
- The Art Gallery is on the first floor and can be reached by a lift or main staircase.
- The Tudor House with the medieval wall painting can be accessed by separate stairs and lift.