This event is now SOLD OUT
Come and join this community event to explore the CommUnity Voices exhibition and to break fast together during the Muslim Holy month of Ramadan. Enjoy delicious food. Engage with the Islamic faith through inspiring talks and delicious halal food.
The Bucks County Museum has recently received a number of objects from the Muslim community which represent their community. We would like to extend our thanks by hosting an iftar for people of all faiths and none to experience the spirit of Ramadan.
This is a ticketed event. Advance booking is essential.
- Doors open at 7pm for visitors to explore the CommUnity Voices Exhibition
- Programme starts at 7.45pm
- There will be a set vegetarian menu and unfortunately we cannot meet specific dietary requirements or cater for all allergies or intolerances at this event
- Visitors will be seated on the floor with some chairs available.
- There will be a prayer space available
- Visitors who would like to pray at the museum are welcome to bring their own prayer mat for extra comfort.
- Please be aware that photography will be taking place at the event
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
There is no charge for this event but a voluntary donation of £3 per person is welcomed on arrival at the Museum to help support events such as this.
This event has now SOLD OUT